Saturday 23 May 2015

Spring 2015 Clothing Haul! Part 1

Hello guys! Welcome back!
I've been wanting to do a haul for so long but I kept forgetting it. Since I did a lot of shopping these past 3 weeks, I decided that maybe I share it with you!

Just a reminder, I didn't buy all of this at once, I'm not that rich (I wish). I haven't really shopped a lot for at least 2 months now. I usually just visit Winners and get one or two pieces of apparel approximately once every 3 weeks. So I kind of saved some shopping money.

I decided to split this haul into two post so that you won't get bored scrolling through pictures... ( I just don't want you to get bored ;) ).








Here we go, first thing is that I was in Army and Navy for their annual legendary shoe sale. They have nice brands for sale such as Steve Madden, Guess and etc. But this year, they had a lot of size 7's! I was a little bit disappointed since I am a size 6! So I only got 2 pairs this year!

on the left is White Mountain which I've worn three times now cause it's so comfy and on the right is Harley Davidson.

~

I got these from Bootlegger! I was a bit impulsive in the store because I was helping a friend to find nice clothes to buy and I didn't really have time to try things on. But I like them, I don't regret buying them yet! :)


I wore this here


~

These are from Express. They are Micro Modal shirts which makes them super soft! I haven't worn them yet but I tried them and they're really comfy and perfect for a casual outfit. 



~
Lastly, I went thrifting with my mom-in-law this week and found a very nice vintage skirt and scarf!



This is a Liz Claiborne 100% silk scarf


And that is it for now! I had fun purchasing these items. 
Let me know what your favourite piece of clothing is!

See you!



No comments:

Post a Comment