Sunday 5 April 2015

Accessories are Essential







Hope everyone had a good Easter weekend! I quickly snapped photos of my outfit before I ran to church. Haha. Running in heels hurts. I wanted to wear a short sleeve top but it got a little chilly here in Calgary (darn). But in general I had an amazing good Friday, I got to walk around with my husband and friends to East Village and hang out in Chinatown. 

Anyways, I couldn't find some nice floral clothes for Easter. The ones that I currently have (that are clean) are in thin fabric. This is when I appreciate accessories more. They kind of help you set the style you want to wear on a particular day.

Top: Kenar via Winners
Dress pants: Ricki's (they have pants for petites!)
Belt: thrift! (Yes it's there in turquoise)
Pumps: Enzo Angiolini// same
Necklace: gift
Bracelets: bridge2malawi fundraiser booth

No comments:

Post a Comment