Saturday 18 April 2015

Comfortable Weekend




Dress: Winners
Leggings: Target
Boots: Steve Madden// similar, similar
Purse: Roots // similar, similar
Necklace: Gift //similar, similar
Bracelet: Thrift (it's actually a necklace! wore it here)





Happy Weekend! My weird headache is gone! Yay! 
It's a nice sunny (a little chilly) Saturday, so it's warm enough to go sleeveless and chilly enough to wear boots. One thing I don't like about Spring are puddles and wet, dead grass that feels like mud! That gooey feeling under your shoes. haha. But I know I shouldn't be mad about that, it's like mother nature is saying summer is coming soon. Hope you all enjoy the lovely weekend! 

I'm excited to announce that my husband and I will be travelling to a tropical place tomorrow! 
Yay! We have been eyeing to go to this place since last year. It will be a nice break from this unpredictable Calgary weather. I will definitely be blogging my journey, of course. :) 



No comments:

Post a Comment