Wednesday 31 December 2014

2014 Fashion and Beauty Favourites!

Before the year ends, I just want to show you my 2014 favourites. These are things I frequently use or prefer to use for everyday.





1. Hush Puppies Flats.

Very comfortable. It doesn't look "fancy" but they're my go-to flats for grocery shopping and simple errands.

source



2. Aveeno Shampoo and Conditioner

I have problems with having a dry scalp, so my mom suggested this brand. I love the feel of my hair after I rinse off the conditioner. I've been using it and no complaints so far!



3. Prada Candy

The best vanilla perfume.




4. Cetaphil Gentle skin cleanser

My husband and I love this cleanser. I mostly use it as a facial cleanser in the morning.


5. Maybeline's  the Rocket Volum' Express Mascara

It was my mom-in-law who found this and suggested it to me. It doesn't smudge after wearing for 6 hours! So far my favourite mascara!

source



6. MAC Cosmetics fresh brew lipstick

It's a nice nude/brown lipstick. I wear it a lot for casual looks.




7. Franco Sarto backpack

It's small but I can fit a lot of things plus it looks cute!

Source



8. Nikki Jones winter coat

Made in Canada, Italian wool.



9. Anne Klein Flats

These are usually what I would wear when I'm in a hurry and I can't decide what shoes to wear.

source
source


10. Modcloth dress

It looks awesome! modcloth.com
source



source

Wishing you all a very happy new year!

No comments:

Post a Comment