Monday 29 December 2014

Christmas season blog + Christmas topper :)

I don't want to admit that the holiday season is almost over, but it is. If you have a real Christmas tree that you bought in the 1st week of December, you probably now have a dead tree that drops lots of needles just from being poked. My husband and I started to pack our Christmas decorations and I feel a little sad about it. We got married last year in September and we didn't get to decorate our home for Christmas because we both had so much stuff from the time we lived on our own. This is our first year we got to do Christmas decorating and it was an awesome experience. I even made our own tree topper!


We got our tree from Ikea for 20$




Since this is our first Christmas tree as married couple, I thought having a DIY Christmas star would make everything a little more special. I added a mesh burlap ribbon on the back which was taken from our wedding decorations.

To see the how-to for the tree topper, click this link --> prettyandcozy.blogspot.com









No comments:

Post a Comment