Tuesday 16 December 2014

Christmas is near

Hello! As most of you are aware, Christmas is near! It means streets are a bit brighter and prettier. Most houses have their Christmas trees up and of course there are school and church christmas plays! I volunteered to direct the pageant at my church and I was a little bit busy. I really wanted to post random stuff but I just couldn't find the time to sit down. Anyway, it was a cute vintage pageant. Kids, teens and adults were involved. I really enjoyed it. I would do it again if I get the opportunity! :)


Here's a photo of me after the play. I looked kind of exhausted! lol
I wore my green dress that I bought from Beyond the Rack last year. The pearl necklace and earrings are from my beloved husband. I was wearing black leggings with a white flower pattern but you can't see it on the photo. They look like this: link.


No comments:

Post a Comment